The Remote Weapon System sets the new standard for light-weight, precision aim, remotely operated weapon systems for manned or unmanned ground, marine, or aerial vehicle.
• At 34kg, the Remote Weapon System is the only ultra-light Weapon Station in the world capable of firing the M2 HMG and M134 Minigun
• The weapon system is easily transported from one vehicle to another vehicle, a tripod, an Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) or retractable mast for multiple mission use. One asset – multiple missions!
• Quick transition (one person, no tools) between remote/ manual operation, mounted/dismounted placement
• Target tracking enables the gunner to keep eyes on target with greater situational awareness
• Stabilization provides superior observation and engagement capabilities
• Integrates with sniper detection technologies, cursor-on-target, or other sensors for automatic hand-off and slew-to-cue operation
• Target tracking provides unparalleled situational awareness and engagement in the most austere environments
• Ballistic Reticle: Adjusted aim point compensates for ammunition, range, camera parallax
• Store/recall up to three target locations
• Integrates with external sensors for slew-to-cue/target tracking
• Unmanned Ground Vehicle. Non-lethal to lethal capability allows for an escalation of force response.
• Retractable Mast keeps the weapon station hidden within the vehicle and only presented when needed
• The Remote Weapon System’s ultra-light weight allows for use on commercial vehicles with minimal modification