Suppression & Gas- Tight chambers are mainly used at airports, train stations and other public facilities for safe and quick containment and removal of a suspect object. We offers solutions for protection against the effects of explosions, to customer segments such as:
• DEFENCE (e.g. EOD-teams)
• LAW ENFORCEMENT (e.g. SWAT-teams)
• AIRPORTS (e.g. security check points)
• PUBLIC SECURITY (e.g. security companies)
• INDUSTRY & RESEARCH (e.g. laboratories)
Our products are chambers for total containment of effects caused by explosions (e.g. fragments, pressure, temperature, toxic materials). Should you need tailored solutions then we have the ability to provide what you need.
The most in-demand chamber is the SEAL (formerly MEV). It provides gas-tight containment of toxic substances like chemical and biological agents.
We integrate advanced bomb disposal systems for customer specific needs, including chosen parts of the below mentioned technologies, into integrated systems.
• Gas-tight explosion containment vessels
• Fragment containing suppression chambers
• Horizontal protection suppression chambers
• As a complement to the containment technologies, we develop radio controlled units,
customized to perform bomb disposal from a safe distance.
• Remote Operated Vehicle